All classes are 55 minutes long and advanced booking is required. Please be mindful that we have a 8 hour cancellation policy for the booked mat classes and a 24 hour cancellation policy for all the other booked classes and appointments.
- Please arrive early for your session. Class appointment will not be extended due to lateness
- Inform your instructor in advance if you have any physical problems, handicaps or injuries.
- All sessions are at your own risk.
- Full payment is due at the first day of your session.
- Payment can be made by cash or preferably by PIN, or online through iDEAL
- All prices are non-negotiable. Cards are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All classes Mat / Duet / Semi Private / Private have 24 hour cancellation policy.
24 Cancellation Policy
Please cancel sessions 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged for the session. Cancellation must be made via telephone: 06-28802340 or email:email@example.com
In case of Semi Private or Duet sessions: if your Duet partner or Semi Private group partners cancel the session on time, you will be notified by the studio and you will have 3 options:
1. Reschedule your class to another available slot.
2. You can take a Private session (paying the additional charge).
3. Cancel the session.
For the mat classes the cancellation can be made until 8 hours prior to the class.
Please call: 06-28802340 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.